I was kindly tagged by Jaidyn and Micaiah!!! Thank you, sweet girls!!!
Ok, here we go!!!
- I've never moved before
- I have at least 50 toys that I play with regularly (Calico Critters®)
- My glasses prescription is 125/150
- I can play the piano upside down
- I am a kid at heart (just ask my friends)
- I have a soft spot for black hair (Not that I'm biased or anything.....:-})
- I am in possession of all six Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies and love them to death
- I can hold my breath for one minute+ (Let's have a competition!!!)
- I am listening to the BBC version's soundtrack of Emma as I type (Really quite thrilling!!)
- I had a Runza for lunch
- Once I ate popcorn off a path at the Zoo (No, it wasn't when I was 3)
On to answering questions!!!
- What are your four favoritest things you have? Uhhh......My pillow, my iPad, My book collection, and........my brain?? Ok, seriously, maybe my toys........yup, definitely my toys.
- What do you prefer? Sweet or salty?? Salty. If something is too sweet, I can't take it.
- What is your least favorite color? Least?? Uhh......no offense, people, but probably hot pink or greeny-yellow.
- What five blogs do you read the most?? Taking My Time, Scattered Scribblings, Christ's Ambassador, Sky's the Limit, and God has Provided a Way (links on sidebar)
- What musical instrument do you like to here play a song the best? Either the cello or piano
- What is your favorite number? 14 (Not like I'm biased or anything......;-) Guess what it'll be next year!!)
- What would be your choice if you had to choose to eat broccoli or green beans? Broccoli
- How many stories have you written? Completed stories or just stories in general?? Completed stories probably like three. Just stories in general probably like 15.
- What is your hobbie? Umm.......taking pictures of my aforementioned Calico Critters, playing piano and violin, and singing Disney songs. ;-)
- Do you play any sports? No. I tried soccer when I was 5. That didn't work. I actually like to play volleyball though.
- What is your typical outfit? Shorts and a T-shirt in the summer, jeans and a T-shirt in the winter.
Ok, on to Micaiah's questions!!!
Well, that was fun!!! Thank so much for tagging me, girls!!! I had so much fun!!!