Friday, January 17, 2014

Blessed Jesus

Blessed Jesus come to me,
Soothe my soul with rays of peace.  
As I look to you alone, 
Fill me with your love.  

Mountains high or valley's low 
You will never let me go. 
By your fountain let me drink; 
Fill my thirsty soul.  

Glorious, marvoulous grace that rescued me; 
Holy, worthy is the Lamb who died for me.  

Blessed Jesus come to me,
As I fall down at Your feet
Let me touch Your nail scared hands
Jesus I would see. 

Glorious, marvoulous grace that rescued me; 
Holy, worthy is the Lamb who died for me. 

Holy, worthy!  Holy worthy! 
Holy, worthy is the Lamb who died for me;
Is the Lamb who died for me! 

Words: Joey Holder (w 1993) 
Music: Joey Holder (w 1993), arr. Pam Stephenson (w 1993) 

2 comments:

  1. Ellen,I enjoyed all your new additions to your blog. The picture of you, Hannah and Amy is wonderful. You should print that and frame it. Of course, I love the the poems and words of wisdom from Abraham Lincoln. Let me know if you want to correct a few minor things on your blog. Call me and I will pull up your blog and we can make corrections together.

    ReplyDelete