Monday, August 18, 2014

Grace posts-Philippians

Grace is mentioned 3 times in Philippians.  I will list all of them.  

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
    ~Philippians 1:2~ 

It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel.
    ~Philippians 1:7~

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
     ~Philippians 4:23~

    Thanks for reading!  


2 comments:

  1. oh my word! i love that cake! :) did you guy's make it? -jaidyn! p.s. i like the last verse alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Where's my piece of cake? Looks so delicious. Great pictures of your day at the zoo.

    Love, Gma

    ReplyDelete