Sunday, April 12, 2015

NCHEA!

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, we went to the NCHEA (Nebraska Christian Home Educators Association) kids conference!  Hannah was a leader this year, and I was in the Leaders in Training!  It was super fun, but also VERY tiring!
Here are some pictures from the weekend!
 Driving to Lincoln on Thursday morning at 6:00AM!  
 Teacher Training for the leaders.  
Drama practice! 
I had a small part in the drama this year!  I was a french waitress and I loved my costume! 
 Hannah's team room! 
 The theme this year was Legacy and we learned (the kids learned) about Wisdom. 
 Their decorations were awesome! 
 Window boxes and signs.  
 All of the leaders! 
 This is an old suitcase that Grandpa and Grandma let Hannah use for decoration in her room!  
 Hannah's team name.  
 Never too tired for a picture!  :-) 
After that, we went to The International Horse Jumping competition at The Century Link Center.  We were super tired, but it was fun watching the teams jump! 






 I posted a post about my orchestra concert before this, so you will have to check that one out too!


5 comments:

  1. Looks like SO much fun!! I can't believe you got to go to the International Horse Jumping Competition! You're SO lucky! #HorsesAreAwesome :-).
    I love your french waitress costume! What was your favorite part of going to NCHEA? ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, that's a hard one! Probably the drama! The drama is over the top AWESOME!!!!!

      Delete
  2. You went to Drama class?!! :-)
    SO COOL!!!
    AND a horse show! Oh wow. :-)
    -Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A HORSE JUMPING SHOW!?!?!?!?!? SO COOL!!! :-D ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, I Just LOVE your French Waitress outfit!!! :-) ~Skylar

    ReplyDelete