Saturday, June 27, 2015

Happiness

We had a water leak in our kitchen that leaked into our basement and so we had 20 fans and 2 dehumidifiers in our house for three days.  They were overwhelmingly loud so we went 'out' a lot! :-)  But.........THEY'RE GONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!  #BigBlessing  #JustSmile    
 The picture says it all.  
 Friday, we went to The Joslyn Museum with some friends.   
 Water! 
 "Say cheese, Michael!" 
 The breathtaking (but somewhat unnerving) view atop the side of the front staircase 
 The orange stripe of the rainbow! :-) 
 For all you writers out there!  Is it you best friend or worst enemy?  :-)  
 Wow.  
 "It's so tall!" 
 Read Mango after!  #BestYogurtPlaceOnEarth  #LoveIt 



9 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you had that many fans in your house! How on earth did you sleep at night? And I SOO love the second pic, it's awesome! The Joslyn museum looks like so much fun! Hmm ... the pencil is usually my friend :-). Ooo, I love frozen yogurt! Have you ever been to Cherry Berry? ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did somehow; it wasn't that bad in the bedrooms if you closed the door and slept under your covers. :-)
      Yes! There are so many! I've been to Red Mango, Cherry Berry and Orange Leaf but there's also PinkBerry and Peach Wave. Red Mango is definitely the best!

      Delete
    2. Ooo, I'll have to try Red Mango sometime! My mom and I typically go to Cherry Berry :-). ~Savannah

      Delete
    3. Yes, we went there, but Red Mango has mostly all natural yogurt whereas Cherry Berry has more food dye in theirs. I think they taste the same though! :-)

      Delete
    4. Wait, there's one called PINKberry? Now I want to go..... :-) ♫ ♫ ♫ ~Skylar

      Delete
  2. I was at most of those places, but it was still fun to see what pictures you got!
    Pencils are usually my friend too. But only 'usually'. . . :-)

    ReplyDelete