Monday, August 10, 2015

*Deep Breath*

 Traveling....
 IKEA.....
 Traffic....
 More traffic...
 Beautiful sunsets...
 A katydid....(I think) 
 Picturesque places...
 The Hilltop Mansion in Hannibal where Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) was born...
 Family time at Jimmy John's...
 Meeting a 2nd cousin that was born right after we came back...
 The Hogback bridge...
 Family selfie...
 A small town with beautiful flowers...
 Winterset Iowa...
If you want to see me half-asleep, here it is.  Can you guess what I'm drinking? :-) 

I don't have any pictures from the wedding but it was beautiful!!!  

But now, we're home, sweet home!!!  



7 comments:

  1. So fun! Beautiful sunset! And, to be honest with ya, I have absolutely NO idea if that is a katydid or not... :-) And I just LOVE those flowers! :-) I mean, they're pink! #AnythingPink #JustSmile ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee?!?!
    I was wondering who Rylan was (you had that written on your whiteboard today)!
    Looks like you had fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hanna Marie Rothfuss, do you think I would drink coffee?!!!???!?!?!?!?!? No, it's hot chocolate! :-)
      Yes! I wondered if you wondered... :-)

      Delete
    2. Oh, hot chocolate...... Now I want hot chocolate..... :-) ~Sky

      Delete
    3. Great, now I've got Sky dazed.......

      Delete
  3. Looks like y'all had an awesome time! Love all the pictures! ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete