Saturday, April 2, 2016

Omaha Qualifier

This week I was competing in a speech tournament that our club hosted called the Omaha Qualfier.  
I was very excited at this one because I qualified for Regionals!!!!!!!  *happy dance*  
Regionals will be in Topeka Kansas at the end of April and I can't wait!!!  
I am so thankful for my family for letting me participate and supporting me through the tournament season!  Most of all, I thank God for the talent He has given me and for the lessons that He continually teaches me.
Afterwards, we went to Pizza Ranch and looked at our ballots.  Thank you Pizza Ranch for enduring our noise and *ahem* loud rambunctiousness.  :-) 







15 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Great job, Ellen!!! I'm so happy for you!!! #ExcitedMuch
    It sounds like you had a great time, wish we had been able to come and watch you perform your speech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Ellen!
    Congratulations! I'm doing a happy dance you you right now! ;-)
    Kansas? Wow! I hope you guys all have a great time! ;-)
    -Jai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Ellen! Good job everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! Congratulations!! ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY ELLEN!!!!!! Wishing you luck for the tournament in Topeka!!!!!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loud rambunctiousness? Yeah, seriously. For once, that was kinda' my fault, wasn't it? ;-)
    Great job, Ellen! Good luck in Topeka!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job on making it to the regionals :)!!!
    -Gracie

    ReplyDelete