Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Updates!!!

Hey guys!!!
Where has the time gone??  It's almost the end of April!!  AHH!!!!  Anyways, I though'd I'd give you all an update of what's been happening and a glimpse into my crazy life!! ;-)
First: here are the videos to the songs that we played at our Orchestra concert last Monday:
Intermediate Orchestra:
Advanced Orchestra:
Don't you love the flute??
Opera isn't my favorite thing but it sounded gorgeous!!! 
This song is probably one of the most fun (and one of the most dangerous) pieces I've played.  I hope you like it as much as I do!!!
Here is the full Orchestra prformance: (Hannah and I were both in this one)
Here is the advanced band and orchestra performing with the Omaha Academy Choir:
So, yeah!!!  ;-)
I am currently preparing for the Speech and Debate Regionals that is going to be April 24-27!!!  Yay!!
(sorry for the weird picture, I can't think of a valid excuse I couldn't find a different one.) 

Here's a picture Hannah took last night:
Isn't that just beautiful?!?!?!  
Oh yes, and there's these.....
            
Have a great week!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful music, and beautiful pictures, Ellen!
    Good luck at Regionals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ellen!
    This is a great post! That picture of you and Ginger is fun. ;-)
    Have a great week!
    -Jai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Good luck! Have fun at Regionals!!!!
      I'll pray that you win!!!!
      -Jai ( Oh, and it was really fun to see you guys play your music at the orchestra concert! You and Hannah did really well!) ;-)

      Delete
  3. Love those orchestra videos!! You all sounded SO good!! I really enjoyed getting to come and watch you perform!! :-)
    By the way, those pictures Hannah took were really good!! ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! You guys sure have been busy! That first picture you posted that Hannah took is SO beautiful!!!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I bet it's been a crazy last few days!! Great job playing in the orchestra! Love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete