Saturday, June 11, 2016

May 2016 (and June)

 Tea party with these lovely ladies!!! 
 VBS!!! 
"Thank you, God, for Bounce Houses."  
I got my face painted!!!  #firsttime #gohuskers 
Found this wonderful sign out shopping!!!  #loveit #totally #orange 
And...a playmobile family photo shoot!!! ;-P 
Cuteness......;-) 
Graduation parties (and gifts).  Isn't that just GORGEOUS??? 
My Magnum Opus (Great Work): CURLING MY FRIEND'S HAIR!!!!!!!
AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *goes bonkers* 
Voila!!! 
Isn't she simply beautiful??  


Stay tuned for my Birthstone Book Tag post coming soon!!!




12 comments:

  1. This was such a fun post to read, Ellen (and I can't wait to see you do the Birthstone Book Tag!)! And OH MY WORD, Hanna's hair is beautiful! You did so good, I love it (she could SO be an elf!)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp* I think that's the greatest compliment I've ever received! :)
      You're so sweet, Savannah!

      Delete
  2. This was a great post, Ellen! I really enjoy looking at what you've been doing!!!! =D
    -Jaidyn Perran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys have been having fun! And ohmygoodness Hanna's hairrrrrr!!!! I need you to curl my hair. Like, now. =p
    Great post, Ellen!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks! Ha, you beat me to posting those pictures! Ah well. I could just link to your post now. . .
    "You Are Loved". I LOVE it!! That's a line from my favorite song by J.J. Heller. <3
    THE PLAYMOBIL PEOPLE!! Oh my word, the cuteness! They're ADORABLE!! I love the one of the girls in height order. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.
      ISN'T IT THOUGH?!?!??!?!? I decided not to tell you all of their names because that would quote lengthly and boring. ;-P I had a lot of fun with that!!!!

      Delete
    2. I'd listen to their names!
      (I know, I know, you've probably already told me, but I don't remember all of them.)

      Delete
  5. Ellen,
    Enjoyed all your postings, but I love the pictures of you and Hannah. Nice hairdo. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a good time at VBS! You did I a beautiful job on Hanna's hair! -Gracie

    ReplyDelete