Monday, August 8, 2016

The Text Tag

Hello, Friends!!!
Well, I've put these tags off far too long but better late then never, right?? Wrong. Anyways, I'm gonna just jump right in and see what happens!!! :-)

RULES:
~ Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
~ Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
~ Add a typography/word related question for those you tag to answer
~ Tag 6+ bloggers and notify them that you tagged them
~ Included these rules in your post



THNAK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, SAVANNAH!!!!!! You're a gem!!! :-)

1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? 
Umm........is this a trick question?? I mean, of course it's E, but is there a right answer?? ;-P 

2. What are three words you love? 
*starts laughing uncontrollably* Ahem, well, if you ask the girls I hangout with they'd say, weird, awkward, or embarrassing. If you ask me: awesome, HIlarious, and loveit. (yes, I made that one word.) 

3. What are three words you hate? 
Malicious *shudder*, ringwraith *shudder*, vomit. (Yeah, sorry about the last one; it's true.) 

4. If you could create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe? 
Funness ~ funness (haha) 
Ok, being serious: 
(did y'all know fantabulous is in the dictionary????) 
(GUYS!!!!! UM AND UH ARE IN THE DICTIONARY TOO!!!! At least the one on my computer...) 
Ok, sorry......uhh........funness?? 
moving on.....

5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks? 
! ! !
Ok, maybe ! ; and ,

6. What are your three favorite fonts? 
Oh boy. Well, I really like: 
Snell Roundhand 
Iowan Old Style 
Apple Chancery 

Here's Savannah's Question: What is one word you are constantly misspelling? 
Just one?? Are you serious?? I constantly misspelling everything!!! I think the one that I have trouble with the most is probably definitely. It's bad. ;-) 


Ok, that was fun!!!! I think everybody's been tagged on this one but I'll open it up to anyone who wants to do it!!!


My question for you: What is your favorite way to say, 'yes' ? 
(My answer would be TOTALLY) 





Have an awesome week!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Fun post, Ellen!! :-) Oh my word!! You too?? I can NEVER spell definately right!! Really, it drives me crazy when I can never figure it out. :-)

    ~Sky

    ReplyDelete