Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Get to Know Me Tag

Yes, I've been tagged for this a long time ago, and yes, I have no real excuse.  Sorry, people.  But here we are:

Vital Stats

Name: Ellen Grace Vogltanz

Nickname: Ok, funny story time: when I was adopted from China my parents were going to call me Ellie.  Well, that never stuck.  So, to make a short story shorter, I'm never called Ellie.  Anyways, my real nicknames are Yellin' Ellen, Ellen Ellen Watermelon, Romance Queen, Hashtag Queen, Drama Queen.....need I say more?? 

Birthday: October 30, 2001 

Star Sign: Huh??  Ok-- if it's like your signature 'thing' than emojis, hashtags, and exclamation points 

Occupation: Violin Teacher, Babysitter, Best Younger Sister, Future Life Coach......

Appearance
Hair Color: Black with brown highlights

Hair Length: I just got it cut so not as long as it was.....which was kinda long....so.....

Eye Color: Black

Best Feature: LOL idk.......I'd like to say my eyelashes 'cause that just sounds elegant, but as nobody thinks I have them (I DO BTW) I'd have to say my facial expressions.  People tell me I have the best.....#thisisme

Braces: I had them, but sadly, no more.  I loved them.....#bracesforthewin

Piercings: No, never have, never will

Tattoos: DEFINITELY not

Righty or lefty: Righty but I am working on my ambidextrous ability

Firsts

Best Friend: My sister

Award: My graduation from Kindergarten certificate

Sport: Soccer (Let me tell you, it was NOT fun) #notathletic

Real Holiday: Halloween.  Seriously, how could I help it, being born the day before you know......

Concert: Piano-December 2009

Favorites

Movie: Zootopia, but I think my new favorite will be the new Beauty and the Beast!!!!!!!!!!  BTW, here's the new trailer that I am just going CRAZY over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  #disneyprincessmoviefanatic 

Color: ORANGE if you couldn't tell

Song: Can't pick......I love to sing y'all, and it's HARD to pick favs....... #singingismylife

Shop: Little Scandinavia or Parables 

Books: Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't pick.  I love kids books y'all......... #bookworm

Shoes: My debate high heels, my leather boots, and then also going barefoot 

Currently
(Like, right now, or this year??  Ok, I'll just go with today.) 

Feelings: Pretty good, got most of my school done (WOOT WOOT) and enjoyed the weather outside

Single Or Taken: Taken.  JK, I just did that for y'all's reactions 😋 #mean

Eating: I ate taco soup for dinner, and then had fruit snacks and then chocolate covered almonds.  I'm a snacker y'all #foodie

Thinking About: My life, school, getting out of bed tomorrow morning before 8, answering this question.....

Watching: I'm actually in the middle of a hallmark mystery with my grandma that we started watching like a month ago and I really want to see the end......also in the middle of When Calls the Heart season 4!!!! 

Wearing: shorts, T-shirt, ankle socks 

Future

Want Children: Sure

Want To Be Married: Sure

Careers In Mind: Life Coach, nanny, speech coach, self-publisher 

Where You Want To Live: Uhhh......wherever God wants me......but I always thought it'd be cool to live in Hawaii, Australia, and New Zealand (No, not at the same time) 
  
Do You Believe In

God: Yes, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit 

Miracles: Oh yeah

Love At First Sight: YES #totally

Ghosts: No, but my imagination is pretty flamboyant #jk

Aliens: Those little green guys from outer space??  Yeah, no #exceptinstarwars

Soul Mates: Yes #sototally 

Heaven: Most definitely 

Hell: Yup, that too

Kissing On The First Date: It's ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE in movies but no, I don't want to do it #gross 

Yourself: Yes, taking to heart the words of Judy Hopps:

Ok, guys.  That was fun.  Thanks for tagging me, girls!!!  Loved it!!!!  Let me know what you think, and if you want a story snippet!!! ↴⬇



11 comments:

  1. THIS WAS SUCH A FUN POST!! It made me laugh SO HARD. XD
    And, the answer to kissing on the first date!? *dies of laughter* OMW, I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!!!!!! =P

    This was awesome, and YES, I WANTS TO SEE ANOTHER STORY SNIPPET!!!!!!
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad you enjoyed it, Jaidyn!!!
      Ok, it's coming!!!

      Delete
    2. TOTALLY. =D

      YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect! ;) When do you think you'll be posting it??
      Jaidyn Elise

      Delete
  2. OOH I was so excited when I saw that you had posted this! It was so fun to read ;).

    And YES A SNIPPET - definitely post a snippet! I want to read more of your story-words :D.

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl!!
      Haha--I have it in draft form, so it'll be up soon!!!

      Delete
  3. Hilarious Ellen! (No wonder one of your nicknames is Hashtag Queen!)
    LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? (Totally....)
    Yes, definitely do a story snippet!

    -Cerra Cat-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm am literally laughing!! You're always so fun!! (I think it's a times like these when you're supposed to say lol, but I don't really like saying that, so. . .)

    You have eyelashes, they're just not that long. You're best feature is your eyes or your hair. . . You're just all round beautiful though.

    YES, give us story snippets NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good--someone has to make you laugh ;-P LOL
      Aww......#warmfuzzies you're so sweet......
      Haha--patience my dear, patience. Good things come to those who wait.....sometimes

      Delete
    2. Aw, come on, I'm not that stiff!!
      Good!
      Haha, emphasis on SOMETIMES. =)

      Delete