Saturday, April 22, 2017

LTC and Orchestra Concert pictures

So, as most of you know, every year around Easter our family goes to Kansas City to a convention called Leadership Training for Christ.  We are involved in activities that we have been practicing for a semester and then we perform them at the convention.  Activities are things like song leading, Bible reading, sermon, speech, puppets, choruses, Bible quiz, powerpoint, Bible bowl, sign language, art, drama, ect.  This was also my sister Hannah's last year to participate, as it is for 3-12th graders.  It was a blast!!!
You get a bag with your name on it, including T-shirts, snacks, name tags, and schedules in the bags
Bible Quiz
Small Chorus
Large Chorus
This was my puppet team

Orchestra concert!!! 
(It was SUPER hot this year in that church where we performed.  Like, I was sweating the WHOLE time.  Hopefully next time it will be cooler!!!)

Annnnd.......
A picture by Yours Truly
Just Because this Lady is BEAUTIFUL and she's graduating 




Thanks for reading about my crazy life!!!

5 comments:

  1. Fun, Ellen!
    Were you in the concert?
    That is a beautiful picture of Hannah. Tell her congratulations for me!

    -Cerra Cat-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'd love to go Leadership Training for Christ!!! Sounds SO much fun! I haven't known your blog for a while. Is that your sis in the last pic? I love drama. :)
    Sounds like you've been busy! Ugh, I feel for you, girl. I went to Church Camp one year, and oh my, it was SOOOO hot. I felt miserable.
    God bless you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a fun, full week!!
    All those pics are awesome. =)
    And, I'm so glad we got to see you preform at LTC!! And the OHBO concert! It was super fun! Can't wait to see you on Sunday ( hopefully ) ! =D
    Jaidyn Elise
    BTW, great picture of Hannah! When is she graduating?? Have a wonderful day, friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT POST GIRL. <3
    I wanted to sing with ya'll on Sunday SO. BAD. *sobs* Maybe in a couple more years...? WE JUST NEED TO INVITE YOU AND HANNAH OVER AND WE CAN SING TOGETHER!!
    And wuuuut you got that picture of Hannah?? Splendiferous job, Ellen! See you on Sunday!!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Ellen!! :-)
    Yes, I agree, it was SUPER hot. Honestly, I actually felt hotter during the rehearsal than the actual concert, but maybe I was just too excited to be hot. :-)
    That picture of Hannah is really good! Did you take it? And yes, she is beautiful! Where did you get the picture at?
    It was so fun getting to see you perform on LTC Sunday!! Y'all sounded AMAZING!!!

    ~Skylar

    ReplyDelete