Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Picture Post: Summer 2018

~watching Infinity War (and geeking out)~
~speech and debating~
~watching Solo~
~attending the College World Series~
~attending Nationals for Speech and Debate~
~eating watermelon~
(no, I didn't buy the hat)
~more CWS~
~baking~
~enjoying some friend time~
~celebrating the Fourth of July~
~going to Shakespeare on the Green~
~hanging out with these lovely ladies~
~celebrating Dad's birthday~
~walking in the woods~
~enjoying family time~
~spending time with friends~
~currently loving life~




Thanks for reading!



4 comments:

  1. Love this! Your picture posts are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how crowded the poster for Infinity War is, lol. =)
    Your picks from speech & debate made me smile. <3 Love those people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post, Ellen!
    Thanks for updating us on your life. <3
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Ellen! Do you think I could have your email? (Or maybe you could text it to my mom, because I have no texts left *hides*) Cuz I just made a new blog, and wanted to invite you to it. ;)
    Thanks! Have an awesome day! Hope I can see you at rehearsals tomorrow. <3
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete