Monday, April 6, 2015

LTC!!

This weekend we went to Kansas City Missouri for a program at our church called LTC.  It stands for Leadership Training for Christ.  You can do all sorts of events such as puppets, chorus, song leading, sermon, bible reading, ect.  It was super fun!  Here are some pictures from the weekend!  
We took Ginger to Beatrice so she could spend the weekend at Aunt Susie's!
No, I didn't have the cod sandwich. :-) 
Family selfie! 
We drove in circles three times before we found this awesome place! 
Cool chandelier right? 
This is what we could see from the window by the (extremely slow) elevators. 
This was our convention T-shirt.  The theme this year was Give it Up and the book we studied was Luke.  
Praising God at the Opening Ceremony. 
 The Bible bowl kids and I.  In bible bowl, you answer multiple choice questions on all 24 chapters of Luke.  3-6 grade has to sit in for two rounds and 7-12 has to sit in for three rounds.  The 3-6 graders can sit in for the third round, but none of them did.:-)   I didn't get to sit with them this year, since I'm in 7th grade, but I got a selfie with them anyway. :-) 
Me and my block.  I missed four questions out of one hundred!  That is my best score yet! 
9:30 PM small chorus practice. 
Saturday, 8:00 AM-Song Leading 
Hannah's Puppet group, Saturday, 8:45 AM
Saturday, 10:00 AM-Song leading 
 Friends! 
Saturday, 11:00 AM-Puppets 
#KidAtHeart #LoveTheseGuys 
 Saturday, 1:00 PM-small chorus 
Saturday, 1:25 PM- small chorus 
We don't have a picture of our large chorus preforming, but here is a picture of us practicing.  Not everyone is in it, but I think you get the idea. :-) 
 Praising God at the closing ceremony.  
Hannah's puppet group was chosen to preform at the closing ceremony!  

We had a great time in Kansas City!  Can't wait until next year! 
The theme for next year is.....
                                                    No Fear 

Hmmm, my wheels are turning...:-) 










21 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Ellen! It looks like you two had a lot of fun! :-) ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, Ellen! Looks like you had a ton of fun! What was your favorite part of LTC? ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, favorite part? Well, probably hanging out with friends, and my small chorus was really fun too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ellen! I'm so glad you posted!
    Did Hannah or you get to lead songs? I hope we can see you again soon! :-)
    -Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the picture of Hannah song leading is 14th from the top and the picture 12th from the top is me right before song leading! If you come to church this week, it will be LTC Sunday! :-)

      Delete
  4. Ellen,
    Thanks so much for the pictures; I saved most of them to my iPhoto file. You should make a journal with the pictures and give one to Shayna and Cole and her parents. Nice momento.
    Love, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! You are lucky to be in a chorus Ellen!
    I like the family selfie! :-)
    -Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You guys must have had an AWESOME time! I see some familiar faces in that 17th picture.... :)
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Alexis and the Wood boys were there too!

      Delete
  7. Oops, forgot to add this on my other comment, congratulations on your awesome score! Getting 96 out of 100 right is AWESOME!! ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I think I see Laura Steele and one or more of her brothers as well! :)
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Laura and her brothers were there also!

      Delete
  9. We know Alexis!...... And we know the Woods! :-)
    -Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word! I had NO idea so many people had commented already! I am missing out! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SCORE, ELLEN!!! :-) ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sky! It was super fun! If you come to church on Sunday, it will be LTC Sunday, and maybe there will be some puppet shows! :-)

      Delete
  11. Puppet shows! WOW!
    Are you someone who gets to be in the puppet show?
    If you are.... GOOD LUCK!!!! :-)
    -Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neat pictures, Ellen! Yes, congratulations on your score!
    I couldn't believe there were this many comments either!
    Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What score......????
    :-) -Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh! Almost 20 comments for you Mrs. Ellen! :-)
    :-)
    -Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was SOOOOO fun to see you and Hannah at church today, Ellen! Your chorus was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) ~Sky

    ReplyDelete