Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wow.

Yesterday, here's what I read in my science book:
"Do you think every single seed that a plant produces will grow into a new plant?  No, not every one will.  The same is true when it comes to sharing Christ with others.  Sometimes, you will share Christ with others,  and it won't matter to them.  Nevertheless, we should still continue to plant seeds, because some of them will certainly grow and produce more seeds that will be planted to grow and produce more and more and more.  One day, when you get to heaven, you will be able to see all the work that was done through you because you were faithful to plant the one seed that was needed."
              -Exploring Creation with Botany by Jeannie Fulbright published by Apologia Ministries Inc.


Today, here's what my copy work/penmanship lesson was:
"Die when I may, I want it said of me that I plucked a weed and planted a flower wherever I thought a flower would grow."
                                                                 Abraham Lincoln






7 comments:

  1. I love the quote and the other thing from your science book! Such a pretty picture! :-) ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great quotes! #ChristianScienceBooksAreAwesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #MyBuddiesAndTheirHashtags
    :-)
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen,
    This is such a neat way to share what you are learning; it is so true and something that I am afraid we all forget to do. I don't know how you do it, but the quote is perfect for the science paragraph and the picture. Thanks for sharing this. It is very encouraging. This paragraph and the quote would go nicely on one of your photograph creations. Love you, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete