Saturday, March 12, 2016

Braces.......

I know you all won't agree with me, but braces are cool.  
Today is the 3rd anniversary of getting my braces.  
I loved them.  
A lot of special things happened while I had my braces. 
I got to play in an Honors recital, 
Stood on a frozen lake, 
I was baptized, 
An awesome zoo trip, 
CWS (College World Series), 
An awesome fourth of July, 
Visiting the Clydesdales, 
Hannah's eighth grade piano recital, 
We played piano in a wedding,
A Colorado trip, 
My 13th birthday, 
A Christmas piano recital, 
LTC (Leadership Training for Christ), 
Rachel's Raise of Hope walk, 
And a farewell photoshoot.  

I really liked my braces.  :-)  Do you have braces, or are you going to get them?  If you are my advice to you is: GO BRIGHT!!!  


5 comments:

  1. I'm not taking your advice, but you already knew that.
    Yes, braces are cool. But still really annoying sometimes. Like when the brackets snap off. :-/
    Oh my word, you look so little in that first picture! I didn't think it was that long ago! How old were you? Three years. . . eleven? You were awfully cute. . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, mine don't snap off, soo.........;-P
      I know right?? So cute!!!! I don't know what happened........;-)

      Delete
  2. I think braces are cool! But I've never had them myself, so I could be wrong ...
    And Ariel, I agree with Ellen, when you get your braces you should get bright ones! I myself wouldn't get bright ones if I ever needed braces ... but you should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, agreed, Savannah! What do you have against colorful braces, Hanna?? :)
      -Ariel

      Delete
    2. Nothing, I just like mine silver, because that matches everything. I don't why, I just have a BIG problem with colors that clash too much!

      Delete