Saturday, March 5, 2016

My Sister........

Beautiful....
Enduring....
Caring.....
Perfect Big Sister and totally Firstborn...
Sweet.....
Adventurer....
Joyful.....
Spiritual...
Strong....
Fun....
Trooper.......(it was seriously like 30 degrees out) 
Partner in crime....
Duet partner......
Sports fan.........(okay, maybe not so much...) 
Loving.....
Talented.....
Photogenic.....
Amazing photographer......
Beautiful.......
Did I mention that she could play at Carnegie Hall? 
Did I mention she could be a professional photographer? 
Happy 17th birthday, Hannah!!!  I love that you're my sister, I love being your friend!!!  
I hope you have a wonderful day!!!! 
Love you!!!


11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hanna!!!!
    Have a great day!!!! ;-)
    - Jaidyn Perran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you fr being such a great piano teacher over the last year!!!! -Jai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 17th birthday, Hannah! You're a wonderful friend, I'm so glad we know you! I hope your next year is wonderful. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so sweet, Ellen!! Happy happy birthday, Hannah!! ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post, Ellen! So so sweet! We love you both!
    ❤️
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Hannah!! I hope you have a great day! You're amazing and I'm so glad Gracie and I have gotten to know you!!! <3 Love, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beautiful tribute to your beautiful sister!! Happy Birthday, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can I say about you, Hannah!?! :)
    -Wonderful photographer
    -Awesome pianist
    -Sweet sister in Christ
    -Faithful pen-pal :)
    -Great friend!
    Love you, sweet girl, and I wish you the happiest of birthdays!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post from a great sister. Happy Birthday, Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, Ellen! I love the pictures!
    Happy birthday, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 17th Birthday, Hannah! I'm so glad I know you. You're a great friend :). Have a fabulous day :)!
    Sincerely,
    Gracie G.

    ReplyDelete